In the field of Digital marketing, the quality and the quantity of website traffic plays an important role and justify the standard of our products. A simple process of increasing the visibility of a website to the users from the search engine is called search optimization. This gives us natural or organic results that our website is capable to hold.
SEO is an abbreviation of search engine optimization. It is the operation to increase the quality of the results and provide the most optimal result to the end-user.
SEO activity generates the results which are best among the rest in the sense of –
- Quality of the content
- Quantity of the targeted keywords
- Strategies to improve the structure of the website or webpage.
SEO is not only beneficial for the producers but also for a good experience for the readers who reached their most relevant search on the search engine page.
Search Engine Optimization is the backbone of Internet Marketing as any one of us wants to get something we write directly in the search bar of a suitable search engine. Now it is the task of the SEO to search the most appropriate outcome for you based on the keywords we used while exploring for the solution.
Search engines optimization basically runs on the five primary key principles :
Meaning of your query: To produce the most relevant result, one must need to understand the correct intent behind the query which is raised. Search engines have the synonyms system which helps them to find multiple arrangements of words producing the same meaning.
The Relevance of web pages: The relevancy initially checked by matching the exact same keywords which are searched by the user in their query from the body of the content and mostly in the title and heading of the text. Now the machine learning comes in the role which checks that the keyword in the text is appearing hundreds of times senseless or the text really gives a proper answer to the search with appropriate pictures and video.
Quality of content: Quality of the content is defined by the search engine system which checks the quality of information, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness of the content. Spam Authorities notifies that the page’s content is either low quality or misleading from the needed results.
Usability of web pages: The ranking of SERP also depends upon the usability of the webpage also the page must be friendly for all kinds of devices like laptop, mobile, tablet, etc, and measures the page loading time which must be minimum.
Context and settings: User’s searches and history helps search engines to gather and focus those results which must be suitable for the user. Moreover, the country and user’s location also plays a big role in gathering the desired output.
TYPES OF SEO
Exploring anything on the search engine like Google or Bing works around three optimization techniques which are considered as Types of SEO. One must work on their strategies while keeping these three categories of SEO in mind then it will be much easier to accomplish your dream ranking on the search engine rank page (SERP), the classification of SEO is explained below –
- On-page SEO: The on-page SEO basically looks for the quality of content which includes
- The originality of content hence plagiarism should not be found.
- Creative content with a unique presentation must be there.
- Use of targeted keywords that must be Highly relevant to the Topic.
Basically On-page refers to what and how you have presented your content on the screen and shows how much you have worked on your webpage to rank on the top.
Mainly on-page optimization looks for the
- Title of your contents
- Headings if you have used
- Internal links
- Internal URL
Google itself states that
“The most basic signal that information is relevant is when a webpage contains the same keywords as your search query. If those keywords appear on the page, or if they appear in the headings or body of the text, the information is more likely to be relevant.”
- Technical SEO: It mainly all about the website that must support the requirements of the modern search engine. It helps to upgrade the rank of the site. If the Technical SEO of the page is done, then the website is best in the context of both content and creation.
Technical SEO covers :
- website architecture.
The Technical SEO helps search engines to access your site easily and in a short period of time.
- Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO is all about what people think about your site so you need to add a valuable link that is relevant to the content of your page. It is not all about adding links to your page which redirects the user to the other webpages but till goes still brand mentioning hence all the activities you did to raise rank your page on the search engine. Even if there is no link in your page it would be difficult for a search engine to determine the value of your page.